Monday, October 30, 2017

Human Nature


           Human nature is the basis for all of our lives. It is how we act, live and make decisions in the toughest of times. It is created and changed in everyone's lives. Our nature depends on our actions and our mistakes. It is what states us as a human and what we do with its good and bad consequences. It is not an excuse or belief, it is a way of life.

            I believe in this because of the way I have been raised and the way I live my life. I believe in my Christian faith which shows that God put us on this planet for a reason. He wants us to have this and enjoy life with it. I had been taught this all throughout middle school which is now an influence on my life. This involves not only us believing in this, but also for us to live through this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ethan- Purple Hibiscus Response