Monday, November 27, 2017

Draft Thesis


           In my thesis in the Lord of the Flies, I stated that human society changes in many things. It changes in the aspects of dangers, the disagreement in leadership, and the lack of trust in each other. This mainly relates to the end of the story throughout all of the characters. One of the main parts that I have mentioned is the disagreement in leadership. This affects the story heavily and gives the reader foreshadowing of what might happen.

            On page one hundred and twenty-six which states, "He isn't a proper chief". This creates the separation of the surviving children and creates enemies. Jack wanted to be a leader himself which causes him to say this. This proves my example of change in society by giving the scene of when this happened. All of these aspects are very important to prove my thesis about Lord of the Flies. This should hopefully give others more of an idea of the book so they would be interested in reading it.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very nice thesis. I agree with this thesis and how it operates. Great Job! Don't worry about it.

    ReplyDelete

Ethan- Purple Hibiscus Response