Monday, March 5, 2018

Today's Music


          Do you ever wonder why some music today is considered the "new best thing"? I never understand how people jump from song to song saying it is good yesterday and saying today that it is horrible. It makes absolutely no sense nowadays. I do not care about what genre, I just wonder about why it is good. It also does not help with how simple music is nowadays. No one now will understand the systems of the walker, the little cassette tapes, or the dvds.

          I found out of music from the classics. I love the old classics like Journey, Kiss, Johnny Cash, etc. No one has an idea how great these bands are except for the history. Most people today like to listen to rap or hip hop or whatever. I would just like people to remember the past, because once a huge part of music is gone, it may never be seen or heard of again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ethan- Purple Hibiscus Response