Monday, August 28, 2017



          A new book I have been reading lately has really kept me entertained and interested. The book is called Retribution and it is written by David Hagberg. This book has the basis of one of the darkest and worse times in United States history, 9/11. It takes you through the story of the SEALS who had stopped the man who had started all of the tragedy.  This identifies and shows the history and the events of most of the members of the SEAL team's members.

          I have been reading this book over time and understood every detail of the story. This is not a long book, but I have been reading this for a long time since I have not had time to stop and read it. This book is truly a book that shows the hardships and sacrifices our military makes for us. This book has been known to inspire many people to help and join the military. I recommend this book to everyone a lot more than I usually do with books. Please read this book and tell me if you liked it or not. Until next, love life, live in faith, and I will post as soon as I can again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ethan- Purple Hibiscus Response