Monday, August 28, 2017



       One experience I have had lately is joining a new community. I have gone to a new high school and met many new people that I will now for the next four years. This is a very new experience for me especially since I had gone to a small school before. This is also a transition from the classwork to the amount of time I used to have and now is used for school. It is very confusing and new to understand but I am starting to get use to it.
 
        The first day I had gone to my new school, I had been welcomed and introduced to so many new people. It does not help me at all especially since I am horrible with names and cannot remember certain people without at least meeting them a thousand times first. As I was still walked through the campus, my view of the school had totally changed from a very nice high school to my future in academics before college. This still reminds me of how glad I am to be at a school like mine and know the people that I know. Until the next post, enjoy life and never forget how special things are in life.

1 comment:

  1. In your second sentence you said now and I think you mean know.

    ReplyDelete

Ethan- Purple Hibiscus Response