Tuesday, September 5, 2017


        A book that I have been reading outside of school is a book called Retribution. It is written by David Hagberg and is based on a true story. This tells the story of the Navy SEALS during the time after they had stopped one of the most dangerous and feared people of all time. This person had been the main leader behind a very dangerous group and had caused 9/11. After they had eliminated this threat ten years after 9/11, they are now feared for their lives.

        This story gives very vivid details, good transitions, and gives a true insight of what had truly happened. This book keeps readers interested the whole time and makes them not want to stop reading. This is one of my favorite books to read especially when I have a lot of free time. I recommend this book to everyone who likes true stories and adventures. I hope you can take my advice in reading this book and enjoy it. Until my next post, enjoy life, live true in faith, and work hard for what you want.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like an interesting book. I hope I get to read it someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to read this book! How long did it take you to finish it?

    ReplyDelete

Ethan- Purple Hibiscus Response