Monday, August 21, 2017


         Summer reading this year had really introduced me to three books that I have not heard of before. One of the main books that I had really liked was Friday Night Lights by H. G. Bissenger. This book did not have me bored at anytime and had me constantly reading with its details, plot, etc. This book is very easy to understand and enjoy if you understand football and know its backgrounds such as the locker room, the practices, the team's reactions, etc. I recommend this book especially if you like to read nonfiction and stories about football.

         This book may have not been the shortest or the best book of all time, but the story is very vivid. I had felt that I had been in the story with its details of the scenery and atmosphere. As much as I ask you to read this book, you might have also already seen the movie. If you have not, do not watch it until you read the book first. Doing this, it spoils the ending, gives you false information, and makes you think the movie is the story. The movie does not tell the story, the book does because it was written by one person and does not take out and replace parts of the story. Still knowing this, please read the book. Send me the feedback on how you liked it or tell me if you did not. Please, reading this book will change your view of what you might know a lot. Until the next blog, enjoy life and please read that book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ethan- Purple Hibiscus Response