Monday, September 18, 2017

Personal Narrative



          I have been recently been working on a personal narrative for my English class. I have chosen from many different ideas and stories. I had chosen to write about my view and experiences with the Flood of 2016. I have just started the paper but I am at a good start so far. I have tried to put as many specific details in the story as possible. Hopefully, I can get a good grade when the final paper is due.

          I had chosen this topic because of its huge effect on my life. It had lasted a while and also affected many of my family members. This had given me a lot to learn from and understand. The flood may have devastated me, but it did give me the feeling of strength in faith and hope. I hope you might be able to read it when I finish it and like it. Until the next post, enjoy life and live through faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ethan- Purple Hibiscus Response