Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Winter Break


                Over winter break, I was very busy in work, activities, etc. I worked on organizing my room better and preparing for the new semester. I did not go on any ski trips or vacations or anything like that. I had mainly focused on what was coming up ahead. I knew I would not have all of the time in the world to mess around and do nothing.

                 I had mainly focused on work and organization as I had previously said. I had a pretty tight schedule with the many things that I had been doing. One major thing I did was workout for about a week each week for at least two hours. Preparation for anything is usually important to me. I had a pretty busy break except for sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ethan- Purple Hibiscus Response