Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Research Update


                Research is much different than many people think in aspects. The difference is a little different from learning to do it and actually doing it. It has its ups and downs but does benefit a lot. I have noticed how much organization it requires and the work you have to put in. It is a lot of steps and patience to finish the project.

                 It is a long process to go through with easier and harder parts. Finding the main sources are usually the hardest after finding all of the resources with information. I have no idea what to expect next when I am only half way through the process. Sometimes the easier parts are the last few steps which I hope they are. With this project, I have learned a lot more about true research and its steps.
               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ethan- Purple Hibiscus Response