Tuesday, January 16, 2018

New Semester Reflection


               During the fall semester, I learned a lot on responsibility and the work it takes for school. I noticed how certain things affected school more than other things. I had also noticed the time it took to do a lot of assignments and when not to give up on something. My grades depended on how much time and work I truly put into school. I had learned many lessons along the way to make me change the way I will do school work.

                In the spring semester, I will substantially change the way that I do school work. I will put a lot more time into my work and the assignments that I do. This should improve my grades and I can get better results than in the fall semester. I was woken up in the fall semester and the spring semester will be the time to pick it back up again. Without the sudden rise and fall of last semester, I would not be inspired to improve this next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ethan- Purple Hibiscus Response