Monday, April 30, 2018

Strengths and Weaknesses


           In my English class, writing is very determining of grades and is important. Needing to understand what the problems are to fix writing is also very important. There are always certain aspects everyone struggles with in writing that they need to fix. It is a part of correcting themselves to write better in the future with real jobs with real businesses. I have a few strengths and weaknesses that are important, but there is always a way to get better.

             I mainly know how to edit papers, understand what people mean, and come up with creative writing ideas and topics. Without these things, I believe I would be failing English because of how weak my writings would be. With these, I also have a lot of weaknesses in writing as well. I struggle with things like understand the certain words to use to write, determining phrases, and more. These make me struggle a lot to understand make good grades on my papers. With both positive and negative parts of my writing, I need to understand how to work at it to make my papers better and be more positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ethan- Purple Hibiscus Response